Thursday, July 16, 2009

5 smacks review for Woman of Honor!!

Woman of Honor received a wonderful 5 smack review from Ruby Lee of Mistress Bella Reviews. Here is what Ruby Lee had to say:

I found this story a compelling, magical read. It took to me to a place I had never been before. The details and descriptions of the scenery, characters and plot were so vivid and so easy to follow and understand. I truly felt as though I had gone stepped into a fairytale. Nicole Zoltack has an excellent writing style and I know we are going to see great things from her to come. I cannot wait to see what else she has in store for her readers…consider me your number one fan!

I'm thrilled. Thank you so much, Ruby Lee, for your kind words!

Here is the link to the review.

2 comments:

JAlexander said...

That is so cool! Congrats!

Is that the one you quoted on my blog: "Besides, I'm running out of places to put the bodies."

LOVE IT

Nicole Zoltack said...

Thanks, Jenna! And yes, I stole the quote from Woman of Honor. :)