Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My question for the DBP Scavenger Hunt (and some writerly and nonwritely news)


Question: What is the title of the NaNoWriMo novel K. Dawn Byrd wrote for DBP?

Visit here to find the answer!

Now the writerly news:

I've started to send out The Land of Imagining to agents. Wish me luck because this part of the process might take a looong time. Originally called All-Knowers' Land of Imagining, this was the fantasy YA story that I rewrote last month, one that I started many, many years ago. It's my baby.

And the nonwriterly news:

Speaking of babies, I'm pregnant again! Just found out on Thanksgiving. We're thrilled! I'm hoping for a little girl this time, but so long as the baby is healthy, I'll be happy. Hubby and I have already nicknamed the baby "sweet pea" because that's the baby's current size and it stuck. Whenever we talk to Nicholas about being a big brother, he smiles so wide. It's adorable!

No comments: